Some features pertinent to Season 1 represents upcoming functionality in ULAND, and may be subject to change.
Please see our Roadmap for further details.
Land Explorer is the Land & Resource Linear Progression Mode in ULAND.
In this linear progression, micro-management mode, the entire World Map of Hex Plots will open to the Player.
Players can own and collect in-game Land Assets from a vast array of Countries (T1), Regions/States (T2) and Hex Plots (T3) to Explore, Build, Farm & Harvest, reap in-game Rewards, and expand their empire.
Land Explorer is the hub for in-game economic activity:
- Collect and trade top-tier Virtual Land (T1 and T2) to become a formidable land mogul reaping incredible in-game rewards for economic activity occurring in your land within ULAND.
- Collect, Trade and Explore Hex Plots (Tier 3), by expanding your empire, opening up exciting gameplay functionality and earn massive in-game reward opportunities for all Players!
- Mine, Harvest, or Develop In-game Businesses - Run your own in-game Gold Mine, Stone Quarry and more on your Hex Plots to begin harvesting valuable in-game Resources (ranging from Common to Ultra Rare) to strengthen your economic might!
- Become a World Superpower to be reckoned with! Build incredible Cities in ULAND and earn in-game rewards with City Hex Plots bringing more functionality into the future.
- Establish special buildings like Warehouses to house collected in-game Resources.
- Collect strategic Hex Plots (T3) on busy Trade Route corridors to earn Transport Fees when other players trade through your territory.
In Land Explorer, Players will be able to peacefully interact with one another, trading in-game Resources, Land, and more as the ULAND economy grows from the ground up.
Alongside, is the central hub for all Players is the Marketplace where in-game Natural Resources, Virtual Land, Heroes, and valuable can be purchased and traded.